29 August 2010

Do you ever awaken...

...with God speaking in your ear?  This morning, my first thought was a message from God: how can I bless you with more when you're not properly caring for what I've already given you?"  So, I've been catapulted into action.  I've been praying for a long time for Him to help me with my procrastinatin' ways...and that ONE QUESTION did it!  I don't know if it's permanent but it was enough for me to dub this week "Hump Week"...we're GETTIN' IT DONE up in hure this week!  From my husband to my littlest, we're getting as much done as possible from this day to next Sunday...but, with a break tomorrow.  School has started and the majority of our energy has been dedicated to the big boy.  Driving him to and from school, tryouts for a school play, getting the 750 supplies that WEREN'T on the initial lists...it's been about him.  My husband has been really great about taking a backseat but I have a surprise for him tomorrow.  I've asked my parents to keep the two littlest boys for a few hours.  I'm gonna take the Husband to dinner and then have him for dessert (did I say that aloud???)  He deserves it...and he's overdo!  When you have as many kids as we do...time for two is almost nonexistent!  For obvious reasons, there won't be pix!  Be back soon!

3 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

um, yeah. Thanks for the serious thought as to not sharing your momentous occasion visually.It's greatly appreciated! ;)But enjoy yourselves thoroughly!

750 seems like a low count to me with all the extra supplies.....did you count right?? Would you mind snagging mine while you're out and driving them to me??
Miss you!! xoxo

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh you just made my day!! I seriously laughed out loud reading your post - and that felt good!!
Thanks for not sharing pictures of EVERYTHING! But I hope you have a good date-night :-)

Jenneke said...

Hahahaha....
Enjoy your desert, Keandra!!!!!! lol

XXXJenneke

Blog Widget by LinkWithin