10 September 2011

For dinner tonight...

...I made sandwiches.  I used a 100% wheat bun with sesame seeds and filled it with turkey cold cuts, raw spinach leaves, tomatoes and pickle slices.  The condiments I used were mustard and mayo.  Maybe 10 minutes after finishing my sandwich, the sides of my lips and tongue were tingling and slightly numb.  Plus, I had a bitter taste in my mouth.  My husband (who ate in another room) came into the bedroom and told me he had the same symptoms that I did! Both of our little boys had the same dinner...with NOOO problems!  This was about an hour ago so the numbness has pretty much worn off.  I've researched salmonella and E.coli and gratefully it doesn't seem to be either of those.  I'm just wondering: have any of you experienced these symptoms before?

4 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

It might be an reaction to the pesticide they use on the veggies- I can no longer eat my fave fruits cherries and peaches because of that- the symptoms are itchy throat, swelling of the lips and some numbness but it's probably not food poisoning if you aren't feeling sick to your stomacj or dizzy. I hope you guys feel better by now. :)

🌈🌈🌈 said...

oh my. It's never good when your food fights back.

Ella Swan said...

Goodness NO! I hope you guys were okay after that!! Very worrying indeed...

swag kit said...

nice blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin