01 September 2009

in 3...2...

1! i'm the guest designer for Coordinates Collections for the month of september and my stuff goes live today! The kit, called Beach Bum, was perfect for me to scrap those gazillion pix we took at Disney last month. i didn't want to do the traditional disney red, black and yellow but i still wanted a summery feel to the pages. you can go here to read my bio and to see all the work i kreated with the kit but in the meantime, let me show you a few:

don't forget to check out coordinates collections to see the other five projects i kreated and also to see what the design team came up with!

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

You are the queen of great titles and combos of fonts. I am always so impressed. These los are fantastic. Congrats. I'm off to check out the link. And I'm sorry I didn't send any pictures yet. I am not home. I had to rush out of town but will hopefully be back today.

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey Momma--how truly blessed you are!--you make the most beautiful layouts ever--if i havent told you lately i'll tellyou again, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVEE YOU!!!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Congrats, Hot Mama!! Those are some awesome projects you've created!

Lydia said...

Really great use of the jillibean spot on the testing test page!! Love IT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin